1. The Therap for iOS app is designed to be used by people who already have an active Therap account with the appropriate permissions. If you cannot log into the app or you do not see the functionality you expect, please contact your Provider Administrator.
If you do not have a Therap account but would like to try out the Therap for iOS app, please go to www.TherapServices.net and sign up for a demo account.
2. Users with the Reset Password administrative role will be able to access 'Password Reset' section from their dashboard. Users who have both the 'Reset Password' administrative and 'Super Admin' roles enabled can change the password for the users of their agencies.
3. Access to the T-Log module requires the 'T-Log' role to be enabled by a Provider Administrator who has the Mobile T-Log enabled in their Admin Settings.
4. Users with the 'ISP Data' role enabled will have access to Mobile ISP Data module after it has been enabled.
The Therap iOS application offers HIPAA compliant tools for Developmental Disabilities and Long-term services and supports (LTSS) to document shifts notes/progress notes, collecting service data in the home or community setting and resetting passwords remotely. The T-Log and ISP Data modules are currently available on the iOS app along with a password reset feature for agency administrators. The MAR module will be introduced in the upcoming release.
With the Therap iOS app, users can:
• Directly submit shift notes or progress notes from their handheld devices
• Capture date and time stamped photos of activities and supports
• Ensure proof of service delivery with GPS tracking and electronic signatures
• Quickly reset passwords of staff members